Hello my name is Rodger Powell. I am the owner of Powell’s Pro Building and Remodeling. I started this company over 20 years ago as a handyman service and through supply and demand it has blossomed into the remodeling company it is today. I currently hold my B-100 General Contractors license and a R101 residential remodeling contractor license. We have a staff of highly skilled craftsmen to help you through your home remodeling needs.
What sets us apart from the other companies?
- Specializing in start to finish remodeling doing as much in house with our uniformed employees as possible.
- Completing only one job at a time therefore we do not miss details, budgets and timelines.
- Our in house design team can help you move forward with your project from drawings, colors, and finishes.
- A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau, the highest possible rating.
- Properly licensed and insured for any sized project.
- Our uniformed employees receive a thorough background check and are covered under worker’s comp insurance.
- We are a non smoking and drug free company.
- Our team sincerely cares and will give your project, no matter the size, the attention it deserves.
- We are truly passionate about what we do and it shows in the pride of our craftsmanship!
With over 20 years in the industry, we have the foresight to know and predict the issues that might arise during the construction process. We have the ability to address, negotiate, and resolve issues to keep on task and within budget. With this kind of experience, we assure you the quality of your finished construction project will exceed your expectations.
We only schedule one job at a time giving you and your project 100% of our attention. You will be introduced to your project manager/foreman. He brings with him a crew sized for your project. This will be your team from day 1 to completion. You won’t find strangers running around your house. We are there every day, 8 hours a day, 5 days a week until your project is done.
If materials need to be ordered or built, that will be done before the start date therefore, when we show up to work we are ready to work, not waiting for materials and supplies. Once we start your project we will execute the most organized remodel you could ever imagine. We prep the site, move furniture, cover your possessions, and go above and beyond in keeping your belongings and home safe and secure.